BeZen, the secret of balance to your freedom!
• The new BeFree tea has the following active ingredients: fennel, lemon grass, jasmine, rosemary, cherry leaf, celery, coriander, ginger, cardamom, vanilla, hibiscus, melissa and stevia.
A blend of assets that help your mind to have more stability.
• BeZen has ingredients that bring a calming effect and help in the decrease in PMS symptoms, stress, anxiety and depression, in addition to contribute to glucose metabolism.
• It does not stop there! It was designed and developed especially to be women's best friend, but also every man's partner.
• Feel more confident, stable and balanced with BeZen!
To help balance the mind and body, BeZen's assets were uniquely combined. The assets present in BeZen have actions related mainly to emotional control, metabolism of sugars, colic and digestive function. Conquer the balance your mind deserves!
Ingredients: Pitanga - Leaves (Eugenia uniflora L), Fennel - Fruits (Foeniculum vulgare), Lemongrass - Leaves(Cymbopogon citratus), Hibiscus - Flowers (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.), Rosemary - Leaves and Stems (Rosmarinus officinalis L.), Celery - Leaves and Stems ( Apium graveolens L.), Coriander - Leaves and Stems (Coriandrum sativum L.), Ginger - Rhizomes(Zingiber officinale), Jasmine - Flowers (Jasminum officinale L.), Cardamom - Seeds (Elettaria cardamomum L.), Vanilla - Fruits (Vanilla aromatica), Melissa -Leaves (Melissa officinalis L) and Stevia -Leaves (Stevia rebaundiana).
Presentation: Mixed tea of Pitanga, Fennel, Lemongrass, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Vanilla, Melissa and Stevia with Coriander, Rosemary, Celery, Ginger and Cardamom.
Net weight 80 g.
Proceeds: 8 servings of 1 liter each serving.
Registration: Product exempted from the registration requirement according to RDC 240/2018.
• Boil 1 liter of water, place 2 tablespoons of the tea in the boiled water, leave to infuse for 15 minutes and strain.
• Ingest 1 liter divided into 4 doses during the day, preferably before meals.
• Care in case of pregnant women, breastfeeding women and children under 6 years old. Always consult a doctor or nutritionist.
Conservation care: Keep in the original packaging, protected from heat, light and humidity. after open packaging, consume within 30 days at most