Your nights sleep will never be the same again!
• Nowadays it is a challenge to be able to relax, have a good night's sleep and light and calm. Thinking about it and helping you in all this turmoil, the BeFree developed BeRelax, the tea that will provide you with much more tranquility.
• With a formula that has exclusive assets and properties magnificent, BeRelax helps to reduce the symptoms of anxiety, depression and hyperactivity. In addition to providing more calm and relaxation.
• It has the presence of Dehydrated Passion Fruit, which provides a delicious taste. Not to mention its other assets: Chamomile, Lemon grass, Melissa, Stevia, Orange leaves and Fennel, which help in various aspects of the organism.
• With BeRelax you feel at peace during the days and nights to go after of your freedom.
Thinking about providing you with a good night's sleep and calmer days, BeFree developed BeRelax, the tea that will be the great partner of your feeling of peace of the nights and days and that has a unique formula and innovative.
BeRelax, achieve smoother flights!
Ingredients: Lemongrass - Leaves (Cymbopogon citratus), Orange- Leaves (Citrus aurantium L.), Passion Fruit – Pulp of Fruits (Passiflora edulis), Chamomile - Flowers (Chamomilla recutita L.), Fennel - Fruits (Foeniculumvulgare), Melissa - Leaves (Melissa officinalis L) and Stevia -Leaves (Stevia rebaundiana).
Presentation: Mixed tea of Lemongrass, Orange, Passion Fruit, Chamomile, Fennel, Melissa and Stevia. Proceeds: 15 servings of 1 liter each serving.
Registration: Product exempted from the registration requirement according to RDC 240/2018.
• Boil 1 liter of water, place 2 tablespoons of the tea in the boiled water, leave to infuse for 15 minutes and strain.
• Ingest 1 dose of at least 250 ml, preferably before bed.
• Care in case of pregnant women, breastfeeding women and children under 6 years old. Always consult a doctor or nutritionist.
Conservation care: Keep in the original packaging, protected from heat, light and humidity. after open packaging, consume within 30 days at mos