WHAT WE USE
Soybean wax and special blend of natural waxes
We use soy wax to make our candles. In almost of them we use 100% soy wax but in some others, the ones that do not contain packaging, such as hearts and square tealights, we use a mixture of natural waxes.
Most candles are made with paraffin which is a derivative of petroleum, which is not good for our health or our environment.
Soy wax is a natural product, it is a vegetable wax made from soybean oil. It is a renewable source and is a carbon neutral product, so it is environmentally friendly.
When you burn a soy candle it does not release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants, so it does not cause allergies. It also does not release petrol-carbon soot, unlike paraffin candles, so it leaves no marks on the walls.
It burns more slowly, on average 40 to 50% less than paraffin and is washable with warm water and soap, being easier to reuse the containers.
Our leathers are made with cotton.
Always keep the wick trimmed short so the candle burns more slowly and does not smoke
Natural aromas, essential oils and aromatherapy
Thus we have been able to combine the pleasure of the aroma with the therapeutic properties of the essential oils
Each of our flavors is made with natural essences and a specific essential oil, to give you aromatherapeutic properties.
Our candles will then provide moments of relaxation and well-being and therapeutic properties byaromatherapy.
In each collection you can see which essential oil the candle contains and what benefits it will bring you.
We do not use essential oils that are not safe for pregnant women.
Containers and natural decorations
We use beautiful containers that can and should be reused for our day to day, be it to eat, to decorate, to plant.
To clean the containers after you finish your candle, you just need to use hot water and soap.
The polycarbonate cases that we use to make the tealights can and should be placed in your household recycling
To have sure you enjoy your candles with pleasure and security is important that you take attention at some details:
- Never leave a candle burning alone
- Burn candles for between 2-4 hrs at a time
- Let the candle burn long enough to make a puddle of wax all over the surface. If the wax does not melt all over, the next time you light the candle, it will only melt as far as it melted the first time, which will form tunnels in the candle and the candle does not burn in its entirety.
- Allways place candle in a flat place
- For candles that do not contain containers, just light them in a glass or dish or another container
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Do not burn the candle till the end. Leave 5 mm of wax in the container, to have sure it doesn’t brake
- Cut the trim wick 5 mm before lighting, to have sure that the candle will burn slower and doesn’t smoke
- Leave at least 10 cm between burning candles
- Don’t burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debrits to avoid flaring (our candles are decorated with flowers. We do not place the decorations next to the wick so that they do not burn but you can remove the decorations before lighting the candle, if you prefer)
- Do not place candles near a source of heat
- Leave the candle out of reach of children and pets
- Try snuff out the candle and do not blow out