what we use
100% soybean wax
Most candles are made with paraffin which is a derivative of petroleum, which is not good for our health or our environment.
Soy wax is a natural product, it is a vegetable wax made from soybean oil. It is a renewable source and is a carbon neutral product, so it is environmentally friendly.
When you burn a soy candle it does not release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants, so it does not cause allergies. It also does not release petrol-carbon soot, unlike paraffin candles, so it leaves no marks on the walls.
It burns more slowly, on average 40 to 50% less than paraffin and is washable with warm water and soap, being easier to reuse the containers.
Always keep the wick trimmed short so the candle burns more slowly and does not smoke
natural aromas and essential oils
Thus we have been able to combine the pleasure of the aroma with the therapeutic properties of the essential oils
containers and natural decorations
We use beautiful containers that can and should be reused for our day to day, be it to eat, to decorate, to plant.
To clean the containers after you finish your candle, you just need to use hot water and soap.
To have sure you enjoy your candles with pleasure and security is important that you take attention at some details:
- Never leave a candle burning alone
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not burn the candle till the end. Leave 5 mm of wax in the container, to have sure it doesn’t brake
- Cut the trim wick 5 mm before lighting, to have sure that the candle will burn slower and doesn’t smoke
- Leave at least 10 cm between burning candles
- Don’t burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Leave the candle out of reach of children and pets
- Try snuff out the candle and do not blow out